Service Champ Website is undergoing routine maintenance. Please contact your Service Champ Representative at 1-800-221-0216 to place an order.
How do I place an order?
- By Phone at 1-800-221-0216, from 8am to 8pm EST. If you know your contact's direct extension (listed in our Product Catalog), enter it immediately upon calling --- no need to listen to the rest of the greeting. Otherwise, press 2 for Sales or 3 for Customer Service.
- By Fax at 1-800-472-2281. Please write your name and phone number on the fax so we can call to confirm the receipt of your fax. If you prefer to fax to a specific sales office, here are our fax numbers;
• PA 1-800-472-2281
• CA 1-888-226-9046
• FL 1-800-344-5823
• VA 1-800-365-4914
• LA 1-504-467-0661
- Online, click on "Create Account" at the top of this window if you have not previously registered.
- Email: Send your order directly to your salesperson via email. Addresses are listed on the inside back cover in our Product Catalog, and online at About Us / Our Team.
Do you I have to speak with a specific person when I call?
- The choice is always yours. You can ask for the specific Team Member assigned to your account. If they are on the phone, ask to go into their voice mail and leave them your own message OR you can have the person on the line assist you immediately.
- Individual Team Members appreciate, and are flattered by, your loyalty in asking specifically for them. But the Service Champ Team is just that – a team. Everyone not only works together to assist all customers, but are compensated together as well. There is no “lost money” for your primary contact if another Team Member takes your order.
What quantity should I use when making an order?
- The overwhelming majority of products should be ordered in each quantity. For example, a case of #61016 Oil System Cleaner should be ordered as 24. You will not get 24 cases, but rather 1 case of 24 bottles.
- A very limited number of items should be ordered in case quantity. These include products where there is high quantity in the case (such as Windshield Towel #192122 which has 2240 towels per case) where the each price cannot be calculated easily and 2 cases goes in better than 4480 each. These items are noted in the catalog by a specific order quantity, example 1 case.
- If you are unsure about a package quantity, you can ask your Team Member or lookup the product on our website.
Can I use a competitor's part# when I place an order?
- Yes! If you are more comfortable or familiar with a numbering system other than Service Champ, we can usually accommodate you. For example, oil and air filters can be ordered in other brands numbers (Pennzoil, Performax, Valvoline, Havoline, etc.) and our computer software will automatically cross reference them to the Service Champ number.
- In addition, just let your Service Champ Representative know if you would like to have a competitive brand part number listed on the packing slip and invoice next to the Service Champ part number. It's no problem at all!
Can I add more parts to an order I already placed?
- In order to serve you as quickly as possible, your order is printed in the Service Champ Distribution Center closest to you within 30 seconds after it is entered into our computer system. With nearly1,000 orders processed at Service Champ each day, it is very difficult for us to match up a small “add-on” order to your original order.
- Please take time before placing your order to make sure everything is checked. If another smaller order (less than $100) is placed on the same business day after your original order, you will be charged the freight on the smaller “add-in” order. If the “add-on” order is over $100 and is placed on the same business day as your original order, we will pay the freight.
When do I need to place an order for same-day shipping?
- Orders placed with Service Champ by Noon (of the time zone you are in) will ship the same day in most cases. Monday and Tuesday represent the greatest challenge in meeting our same-day shipping goal. This is much like minimizing the wait and service times at your lube center on a Saturday being more challenging than during a Monday or Tuesday.
- With this in mind, if you can place your order on Sunday (by fax, online ordering, or e-mail) your order will be imported into our system first thing Monday morning, ensuring it will be shipped to you that the same day. The bottom line is the earlier in the day we get your order, the sooner it will be processed.
If one of my managers places an order, can I approve it before it ships?
- With our convenient order approval system, you will automatically receive an email anytime an order is placed for your account. Simply approve as is, or let us know what you'd like to modify. Once you approve the order, we will process it right away. Contact your salesperson to get started.